Prices and Information
|Boat Hire Charges||‘Charlotte III’|
|April & October ~||£700|
|July and August ~||£800|
|May, June & Sept ~||£750|
NB: The above prices are per week and are inclusive of a qualified skipper on the first day aboard who will instruct and acquaint you with all aspects of the boat.
BEDLINEN HIRE CHARGES
Per single berth per week ~ £8.50
• Services of a qualified skipper on the first day
• Buoyancy Aids
• Calor gas for cooking and heating
• 70 litres Diesel fuel
• One standard 25″ NHS wheelchair
• Car parking at yard
• Wide wheelchair ramp which attaches to the stern of the boat
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
• Bedding and bedlinen (although this can be provided at an additional cost per berth)
PLANNING YOUR HOLIDAY
• First Aid Box – The boats carry a first aid box to deal with minor cuts and bruises.
• Buoyancy Aids – Buoyancy aids are available from the Marina free of charge.
• Pets – Well behaved dogs are the only pets allowed. Please bring the dog’s own bedding. For safety, dogs must be kept on a lead whilst at the boatyard.
• Clothing – Its a good idea to be prepared for all weathers. Bring warm, casual clothes as well as something suitable for fine weather. Soft soled shoes are safer and much kinder to the decks. Waterproofs are useful if the weather is inclement.
Our boats are berthed at Upton Marina on the River Severn. Upton is situated on the A4104 road, just off the A38, 10 miles south of Worcester, only a short distance from the M50 and M5. Postcode for satnav: WR8 0PB.
The hire period runs from 9.30am on a Thursday and returning in good order and vacated by 12 noon on the returning Wednesday.
Fuel and Bedlinen
Diesel fuel and Calor Gas for cooking and heating are included. Bedding and bedlinen can be provided at an additional small cost per berth.
The maximum width for wheelchair access aboard all boats is 28½” and is suitable for a standard 25” NHS wheelchair, one of which is available for use on board should this be required. Regrettably, wheelchairs any wider cannot be accommodated.
There is a 240 volt power supply on board from three sources:
Shoreline – while moored
Inverter – for light use
Generator – for heavy consumption whilst cruising
Should you need to take medical equipment requiring special power aboard the boat please discuss your needs with the Trust prior to booking.
It is a requirement that at least two competent able-bodied adults are included in the hire group to be responsible for operating the boats
All hirers are provided with (and generally only need) 1-2 hours in the vicinity of Upton Marina. Should you require a skipper on board for longer this can be arranged at an additional cost. Please request further details.
Vessels are insured against Third Party Risks. The Trust also holds a Public Liability Policy covering all users.